Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"How Well do I know Men (particularly my husband)?"

I took this quiz with the result Excellent!! (100%). Getting this result means:
Fantastic!! I really do know men pretty Well!! Either I'm a master at what men really want or I've blatantly cheated! Or I'm trying to find out if this quiz is authentic enough! whatever it is... I am Congratulated, I'm an Expert on that pathetic species called "Man"...opposite sex of a woman, definitely not the "bi's".

"Family Matters Most!" just a reminder to all spouses out there! Be able to know your partner very well. I possess an invisible radar and antenna of my own that links directly in my heart. Mostly, I can tell whether my husband is telling the truth or not! I'm not a "fortuneteller" but something is creeping in my veins when there is something wrong especially when my husband is telling a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment