Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO MY HUSBAND

My husband is my other HERO next to my father!

Probably, my husband allocated 95% of his time at work and 5% for the family. Yet...we all understand him because we always LOVE him and MISS him so much!!!

Each time he availed of his Holiday vacation on Christmas and New Year, we all feel heaven when he is HOME!

All his 47 years were spent in school and work! He is a workaholic kind of man but he never missed praying everyday especially to his dear Patron Sto. NiƱo de Cebu. He never missed calling or sending text messages even when he is out in the mountains of Panay! My husband is the best man I knew. He carries with him his prayer book wherever he goes and I know he showed so much care and respect to his very old holy book.

Out of his love for work, he experienced one horrible moment in his life when he was kidnapped by the rebels somewhere in the mountains of Mindanao area. Thanks GOD he was released after giving the demands of the rebels from his office.

My husband is a SURVIVOR!!!

Indeed he is a survivor. He also survived from two consecutive tragedies being a widower not just once but twice! (Both died of cancer. His first wife passed away (she had breast cancer)after five years of their marriage leaving him a son, a daughter and twins. His second wife (the younger sister of his first wife, died of lung cancer after eight years of their married life. It was the rightful choice of his parents-in-law to arrange the marriage between him and the younger sister of his first wife to take care of the kids very well being a Registered Nurse rather than marrying someone with no relation to the children would be hard).

Sometimes, I am contemplating..."Lord is this Your way of giving me my soul mate and one true love?" He is the perfect partner for me because he is the missing piece of puzzle in my life after 14 years of living as a single parent with my two kids (my first marriage was declared by our court null and void) I am a survivor too!

Well, well, well...Mr. Survivor met his Ms Survivor and both lived happily ever after!

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY DADI!!! WE LOVE U SO MUCH! GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment