Thursday, July 2, 2009

My thoughts on Michael Jackson and how my family liked his music

MJ is a very unique artist...he is so rare and I like most of his music. He showed great concern to the world, children and other people. His contribution to the world is undying! People from different ages, races and status love his music. MJ's music will not perish...it will live forever from one generation to the next.

My son's favorite song is "Heal the world", my daughter's "You are not alone", mine are "Billy Jean", "Man in the Mirror", "They don't care about us" to name a few. My husband likes "We are the world" and my parents like his Jackson 5 Album with the hit songs "Ben" and "I'll be there". I remember when my son was only one year old, he would dance like crazy each time I played the music "Bad" and his favorite lyric that time was "awwww!" What can you expect from a toddler? hehehe

Knowing that MJ started singing at the age of 5, he missed a normal childhood life. He was at his very tender age when he became a superstar.

My heart softens and my eyes begin to shed tears when I remember how difficult and so demanding his life was. He became so rich with material things but he never lived a normal life just the way we do.

Most people are fanatics of MJ. Many people love his music but there are also people who see the different side of MJ's life and hated him so much. But I don't care! Only God knows and only God will pass the judgment on him. Who's perfect in this world, anyway?

When I watched his video on "We are the world" recording session, Michael's Voice was like an angel...it's very light, very soft, so cool like a breeze touching the gentle cheek of a baby. Very soothing and heavenly! And look at him, he's so polite so courteous, full of patience and very respectful. I saw a very calm person and there's so much humility in him.

MJ was an endangered specie like Elvis Presley. And now they became extinct!
But only their flesh vanished away. His body came from dust and to dust it shall return!

But....definitely, Michael Jackson's music will live forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment