Friday, July 24, 2009

TRUST EACH OTHER is the KEY to a HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP

It's been a while that I haven't updated my blog due to some important tasks.

At 41, I can't hide it but I am very uncomfortable with my PMS. There are tantrums due to unstable emotions and some backaches, headaches and heartaches! http://www.marilynglenville.com/

At this period of time, I feel like a paranoid thinking about my husband who is so far away. I can't help but think that perhaps he goes out with his friends at work having 2 bottles of beer somewhere else....Perhaps in a bar? Perhaps in a night spot? Perhaps in a Resort? ....My feelings and thoughts are uncontrollable and I begin to text a message to my husband interrogating him like a Police Officer! OMG!...What am I doing??? I know I am hurting him...but I don't know why I am doing this!!!

I did some research and now I understand the reason why. I am trying to prepare myself at least 10 days prior to my monthly cycle. My sister in-law, gave me some advice to take Vit B complex. I also did some pampering of myself...I went to the hairdresser....I color my hair for a new look...and I begin to do something in trimming down....MY HUSBAND REMINDS ME TO TRUST HIM FOR THE SAKE OF OUR FAMILY... (He swears he is not doing a thing to hurt me)

I humbly asked sorry ...and recently, I am glad there is an improvement in me....I sensed it and I can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment